Monday, July 25, 2011

Eventful After All

First, I Hope everyone is having a great Monday.  My Uncle called late last night. Due to a late start and needing to continue with his travel schedule he won't be stopping by.

So...
We are back to our weekly routine. Hubby is back to his Army work and my work, well let's just say it's a lot of fun. I get to hang out with my kids all day while cleaning, watching them eat and hear all of their interesting conversation.

And even better today, I have my 12 yr old Step-Son, Jaden and I am also watching one of my many favorite lil guys for a friend of ours.

I enjoy this 1 yr old very much. He is super sweet and really funny. He reminds me a lot of my little Braydyn when he finally learned to tottle around. 

My Son is now 6 and my little girl is 5. I really miss the baby days sometimes. But I am enjoying their cray silliness and all of the fun we have together.

I especially love when they ask if they can help me clean up. I don't always let them help but I do say thank you for the extremely sweet offer.

Off to clean up a little bit. Have a great day!

Take care,
Amber


No comments:

Post a Comment