Sunday, July 24, 2011

Awake For Far Too Long

Russ and I woke up around 11am yesterday, did our normal routines and finally laid down to watch a movie a little after midnight.

We watched Clerks2 by one of our favorites, Kevin Smith. Laughing all the way through that one, we couldn't fall asleep, so we then watched the new True Grit.

At 5am we realized there was just no point in trying to go to sleep. The little ones would wake up in just a couple more hours and we would be more exhausted.

Russ decided to go fishing and take his 12 yr old, my step-son, with him. I got up and started the coffee and chated with them while they got ready to go. I washed dishes, worked on my blogs and checked up on my Facebook buddies. 

My guys got back from fishing a lot sooner than I thought they would. Our little ones finally got up, ate breakfast and took their showers.

My Hubby is now helping a buddies wife move her things. And I am hanging out with the kiddos, waiting on a call from my Uncle Oscar.

I haven't seen him in 2yrs. He visited the kids and I in Killeen when we were stationed there. It was the first time he and my kids met. Russ was deployed at the time and has never met him before.

Uncle Oscar is on a road trip and will be driving through Colorado so he is going to stop and visit. I am really hoping that Russ gets back before Uncle Oscar gets here. I'm not really sure what time that will be though.

Anyway, I'm sure I will be posting about our visit later. I am very excited to see him!

Take care,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment